Outdoor Units Specifications
• Range minimum (5HP) 4.15 TR to maximum (54HP) 42 TR
• Compact -space saving
• Efficient & high performance inverter type & constant speed type scroll compressors
• High Coefficient of Performance (COP)
• Operates on environment friendly refrigerant R-410A
• Design flexibility- suitable for large sized buildings
• Long piping length up to 165 meters
• Higher external static pressure condenser fan
• Automatic test operation function
• Memory function –Eliminate malfunctions
• Nighttime quite operation function
• High combination ratio (Indoor unit vs. Outdoor unit)
• Can be Configured with building management control system –optional
• Equipped with EPD (Electrical Protection Device)
• HRV with DX Coil
Indoor Units Specifications Quiet Sound level : As low as 27 dB(A) Range : 0.8 TR to 4.1 TR Round Flow : Industry's first 360° airflow ensures uniform airflow distribution Multi-flow system : Different flow direction can be selected according to installation Inbuilt Drain Pump : Water lift-up mechanism upto 850mm Air-Purifying Filter : With anti-mould and anti- bacterial treatment
For Large-Sized Buildings Energy Saving
Outdoor units can operate up to 4.41 COP to reduce energy consumption.
Increasing high static pressure for the outdoor unit fan gives greater installation flexibility.
Large Capacity and Space Saving
Outdoor units with capacities up to 56kW for a single outdoor unit and 168kW for a 3-unit combination are available. Featuring compact size and small footprint, VRV outdoor units enable space-saving and easy installation.
The addition of various advanced features ensures reliable and stable system operation.